Invest with Norfolk today and receive a $250 top-up to your investment.
Terms and Conditions
- Current application requirements still apply, and these are contained within our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
- An investor is defined as any individual or entity that completes an investment application which is accepted by the manager, Norfolk Mortgage Management Limited (NMML). Applications must be made using the application form, attached to the current PDS, which is available from our website www.norfolktrust.co.nz or otherwise upon request.
- One $250 top-up per investor.
- Minimum investment amount of $5,000.00 to qualify for the top-up.
- This offer is available to all investors, new and existing. We will need to verify the identity of new investors for the purposes of the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism Act 2009.
- NMML will transfer units, which it has purchased, to your account to the value of $250.00 on receipt of your investment funds and confirmation of acceptance of your application.
- The number of units issued is determined by the unit price on the day on which your application is accepted.
- This offer commences on 15 May 2020 and ends on 15 August 2020 (offer period).
- NMML reserves the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time during the offer period. Notice of any withdrawal or modification will be published on our website. Any application which we have received prior to notice of any withdrawal or modification being published will be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable at the time of its receipt.